Sunday, May 10, 2009

Monday Roundup

The library continues to be one of my favorite places but I still don't have a green centered book to report on. I've thumbed through a couple but didn't bring them home. Maybe this week will be different.

How about you? Any new reads carried home from the library, borrowed from a friend or picked up at the bookstore? Or any new reviews you've posted that we should all know about?

Let us know.

In any event, I hope you're taking time to literally stop and smell this perfume scented season. It's one of the most fragrant I can remember.

5 comments:

Donna said...

No green reads for me at the moment, but the lilacs are blooming in our front yard and you can smell them almost out into the street. Lovely. :)

Kale for Sale said...

Donna - Lucky you! Lilacs are one of my favorites. Enjoy.

hmd said...

Just read and finished a review on Cradle to Cradle.

It was more of a "big picture" book and I like things more on what the individual can do, but even so, it was a great reminder...

Kale for Sale said...

Heather - I just read your review and the book sounds so similar to the radio program I heard this morning with Daniel Goleman who wrote, Ecological Intelligence: How Knowing the Hidden Impacts of What We Buy Can Change Everything. Knowing that someone else also wrote about this in the book you read makes me want to read this book. Thanks for the review.

Going Crunchy said...

I'm reading another book on Zen philosphy. I think I'm trying to Green my innards at the moment.