Sunday, July 19, 2009

Monday Roundup

The pic is from an interesting wall hanging made from sticks, twigs, rope and leaves. Just a beautiful piece of art from nature's scraps! Taken at Brookfield Zoo.

It's that time again! Time for Monday postings about what we are working on, or what we would like to read. Please drop a line in the comment section if you would like to tell us about a title - and hint - we *heart* guest reviews! Let me know if you've recently reviewed a title and would like to share on the Worm.

Round it up for Roundup Monday!

5 comments:

Going Crunchy said...

And Oops! I posted on the wrong Monday - Donna and I will work out details. I was nervous about making my deadline.....and hit it a wee bit too early! Sorry for the confusion.

Kale for Sale said...

Sounds like you need a good book to relax!

I returned Coop: A year of parenting pigs and poultry to the library. It was honestly a nice book and I read a quarter of it but wasn't in the frame of mind somehow to finish. I'd love to know the rest of the story if anyone has read and/or reviewed it.

Green Bean said...

Always better to be early than late. :)

I'm finishing up A Nation of Farmers and also have Farm City (per Katrina's rec) on my folder.

Donna said...

Many thanks to Shannon for taking over for me, even if she did it by accident. :)

Life is so crazy right now that I feel like I've invented a new level of juggling. When I do relax, I've been reading Harry Potter book 6 -- I know there's something green in there somewhere. :)

Going Crunchy said...

Um, my juice was running low - so I did a reprint. We all have those weeks!