Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Roundup

Welcome Spring! I'm glad for clover holidays and eggs (almost!) peeking in baskets, a hope for fresh air and sunshine coming our way. I know there are gardening books sitting on the bedside table, seed catalogs scattered about and maybe even a few of the new Green themed publications that are hitting our shelves.

Share what you are working on in the comments section to give us some new "fresh air!"

P.S. Picture of little clover taken on a walk on my lunch break last year. I'd like to start a photo set of little peaceful moments that provide natural connections through our day. It seemed like a fitting picture for the month of clover and start of the season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this Flickr set? "Joyful Simplicities"

Enjoy!
Megan

Kale for Sale said...

I don't have any new books to report but I met Mildred Kalish, the author of Little Heathens this weekend. She was a jar of jam. "Everything I've ever needed to know I learned on the farm," she told us. The entire audience laughed and cried at her stories and stood in line at the end to shake her hand. I wanted to bring her home but will settle for maybe reading the book again.

Going Crunchy said...

Fix, I'll have to check that out. It's the little moments that make my day.

Kale - WAY cool. I get all a twitter when I meet authors. They are my "rock stars!"