Saturday, October 11, 2008

And The Winners For The Green Collar Economy Are ......

Donna at Chocolate Crayons (we didn't even put your name in twice) and Liz at LizKnits. Congratulations.

Email me from the sidebar here with your mailing address and I'll get books out to you right away.

I wish I could send a book to everyone because it was very fun getting your comments and the enthusiasm for Van Jones and a green collar economy are inspiring.

Van Jones is speaking at a number of events and bookstores across the country in the next couple of months. Check it out. You may be surprised that he's in a city near you.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Woo hoo! Of course you didn't put my name in twice -- I stuffed the ballot box myself. :) (joke)

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Cheaters!

; ) Just kidding.

Kale for Sale said...

d & m - I just had to laugh when I saw Donna's name. I had one of my favorite eight year olds officiate the drawing. I didn't touch a thing except grab a bowl from a top shelf. It was every bit as fun as the comments from everyone.

Melinda - Did you see Van Jones will be in Seattle in November?

Anonymous said...

I did & I signed up to go! Thanks for posting the link.